April 06, 2018
- 450g British Redcurrants defrosted
- 55g Butter
- 225g Digestive Biscuits
- 500g Cream Cheese
- 55g Caster Sugar
- 250ml Double Cream, whipped
Total time required: 30 minutes + refrigerating
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Grease a round 9”/23cm spring form tin.
- Crush the digestive biscuits in a bowl using the end of a rolling pin until they are fine crumbs.
- In a saucepan melt the butter over a medium heat, add the crushed biscuits and mix together.
- Remove the biscuits from the heat and press them into the bottom of the tin using a metal spoon, put this in the fridge so it can harden.
- In a bowl mix the c