Is there really anything better than a roast dinner with the family on a cold Sunday afternoon? We have put together some recipes below for some of our favourite fruit sauces using our frozen fruits that will make the perfect accompaniment to your roast dinner!
Our apple sauce recipe is so quick and easy to make, even for the most inexperienced chefs and it is made with only 3 ingredients. We think it goes really well with pork - you’ll never want to buy shop bought apple sauce again.
- 250g frozen b
With autumn well and truly here, temperatures dropping and the wetter weather incoming, what better way to warm up your morning than with a bowl of tasty porridge for breakfast? Once you have mastered our simple, quick and easy recipe, you will be all set to create your own variety of delicious porridge bowls by adding an assortment of different frozen fruits and other tasty toppings - the options are endless!
Basic Porridge Recipe
- 80g rolled porridge oats
- 300ml semi skimmed milk, water or alternative milks such as oat milk, soya
January 08, 2019
- 300g IQF Blackberries defrosted
- 300g Bramley Apples Slices defrosted
- 175g butter,
- 300g plain flour
- 284ml whipping cream
- 225g golden caster sugar
- 3 eggs
Total time required: 1 hour 5 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
- Turn on the oven to 200’C, gas 6. Grease roasting tin (30x20cm) with butter and set aside.
- Place cream and butter into a saucepan and bring to the boil, immediately take off the heat and set aside.
- Whisk sugar and eggs until they thicken and turn pale.
- Place the cooled butter/cream mixture into the eggs and fold in the flour to form a smooth mixture.
- Place b
April 06, 2018
Serves 4 - 6
For the filling
- 300g frozen British Bramley Apple Slices
- 150g frozen British IQF Blackberries
- 60g demerara sugar
- 60g butter
For the topping
- 160g plain flour
- 80g butter
- 80g demerara sugar
Vanilla ice cream, to serve.
Total time required: 34 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 220°c/gas mark 7.
- Place the apples into a pan with the butter and gently cook until the apples soften.
- Add the sugar – stirring gently until dissolved.
- Add the blackberries.
- To make the topping, lightly rub the butter in